[R] Multivariate time series

Giusy giemme81 at libero.it
Tue Nov 13 12:35:31 CET 2007

Thank you very much for your answers,you are all very kind!Excuse me, can I
make another question about time series?
When I use arimaId or best.arima function in package forecast, I can't
insert regressors, I can insert them only when I make predictions..
But isn't the model influenced by regressors (for example sales are
influenced by presence of promotion)? What can I do? Do I have to clean the
data by regressors effect before using arimaId or can I use the original
data?
Thank you very much, I hope to receive  your answer..
Giusy