[R] Microsoft Live Search SOAP Requests using R

Metaxab metaxab at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 14:50:52 CET 2007

Hello,

I am a complete newbie to Web Services. I have set up an account to the MSN
Developer Services and have acquired a key for Live Search via SOAP. I want
to send and receive requests through R. I have already found out that the
two packages I need is RCurl and SSOAP. I have installed them but now, as
it's evident after long hours of trying, I have absolutely no idea how to
use them. Is there anyone willing to give me in detail instructions on how
to form a proper search request and then process the results?

Thank you in advance
Konstantinos Vougas