[R] Error running OC package - program ending

Stu Bioge stubioge2 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 20:45:29 CET 2007

I am attempting to run Poole's OC package in R, using Windows NT 5.1.
Everytime I try to estimate a two-dimensional model, the estimation begins
and then I am informed "R for Windows GUI front-end has encountered a
problem and needs to close".  There is no problem estimating a
one-dimensional model.  I have no idea why the estimation will not contine.
I have included the error signature below.

Error Signature:
AppName: rgui.exe	 AppVer: 2.60.43063.0	 ModName: ntdll.dll
ModVer: 5.1.2600.2180	 Offset: 00011e58