[R] Fligner-Killeen

Omar Baqueiro obaqueiro at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 04:28:39 CET 2007

Dear R experts,

I am looking  at the Fligner-Killeen statistic to perform a
"homegenity of variance" test across multiple data sets.  However I
cannot find any reference to any paper or other bibliography where the
theory behind this test is explained. I have looked (google) for
information on both Fligner and Killeen without success (the first
result from a google search in Fligner-Killeen is R documentation...)
could someone point me to any article (or the title) where this test
is described?

Thank you.

--
Omar Baqueiro Espinosa