[R] seasonal time serie with missing values

Joao Santos jcsantos at student.dei.uc.pt
Tue Nov 6 16:58:45 CET 2007

Hello All,

I trying to find some way to fill in missing values in a seasonal time
series. All the function that I find until now, don't have any reference to
seasonal data and the output is very different of what I looking for.
I also searched the forum but this problem don't have many information or
people asking.

Could someone indicate some links or packages related to this question?

Thanks in advance,

João Santos