[R] Where to ask general stats questions?

francogrex francogrex at mail.com
Sun Nov 4 12:55:38 CET 2007

I see that some people ask general statistics questions here sometimes. As I
understand this list is only for "technical" help with R-related issues. But
does anyone know of a list/forum where we can ask help/questions regarding
general statistics problems (and where solutions are offered possibly in the
R language) . I know that usenet has some forums/groups but though those
groups offer good solutions they are not necessarily in the context of the
R/S langauge, in fact they are mostly either general hints without computer
solution or if so then they mostly offer non-R codes.
Thanks.