[R] unable to install package ff

Matthew Keller mckellercran at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 03:25:55 CET 2007

Hi Benilton & all,

I'm fairly clueless when it comes to compiling etc... never done it.
Thanks for your response. Here's the info you requested:

~/Documents/Teaching/R matthewkeller$ make
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

~/Documents/Teaching/R matthewkeller$ gcc
powerpc-apple-darwin8-gcc-4.0.0: no input files