[R] Aggregate to find majority level of a factor

Mike Lawrence Mike.Lawrence at DAL.CA
Thu May 31 22:43:25 CEST 2007

This should do the trick. Also labels ties with NA.

a=as.data.frame(cbind(c(1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3,3,4,4),c
('big','big','small','big','small','small','small','small','small','big'
,'small')))
a$V2=factor(a$V2)

maj=function(x){
	y=table(x)