[R] Where is CRAN mirror address stored?

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Thu May 31 13:29:01 CEST 2007

chooseCRANmirror()

-----Original Message-----
From: r-help-bounces at stat.math.ethz.ch
[mailto:r-help-bounces at stat.math.ethz.ch] On Behalf Of Vladimir Eremeev
Sent: 31 May 2007 12:14
To: r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch
Subject: [R] Where is CRAN mirror address stored?

When I update.packages(), R shows the dialog window, listing CRAN
mirrors and
asks to choose the CRAN mirror to use in this session. Then, R uses this
address and never asks again until quit.

Is there any way to make R ask for the CRAN mirror again, except
restarting
it?

I am just trying to save typing, because sometimes my internet
connection
with CRAN becomes too slow, and mirrors disappear.