[R] search path question

Vladimir Eremeev wl2776 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 17:06:18 CEST 2007

Yes, it is.
The original is here
http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02a/archive/92829.html

However, it requires some modifications.
Here they are. Sorry, I can test it only in Windows.

search.source <- function(file, path=Sys.getenv("PATH"), ...)
{
    for(p in strsplit(path,.Platform$path.sep)[[1]]) {
        fp <- file.path(p, f)
        if(file.exists(fp)) return(source(fp, ...))
   }
   stop("file ", sQuote(file), " not found")
}

Try also looking here.
http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02a/archive/92821.html