[R] Rpad files do not work as html.

CharlieChi tsang0323 at hotmail.com
Sun May 27 04:59:30 CEST 2007

Hi, this is Charlie. I have installed Rpad on Windows XP following
ServerNotes. During the installation, I copy the directory "Statistics" to
my perl\lib while "nmake" and "nmake install" commands do not work althought
perl (ActivePerl) is installed (ps. "perl Makefile.PL" command works).

While I am testing Rpad, the Rpad home page loaded as normal, but after I
clicking examples, it was loaded as source codes rather than html. I did add
a mime type for .Rpad files in conf\mine as "text/html     Rpad". After I
check steps I have done, they were same to the guide, therefore, I am not
sure where I did wrong. Thank you for helping me with it.

Regards

Charlie