[R] graphics edge in win.metafile?

Charles Annis, P.E. Charles.Annis at StatisticalEngineering.com
Sat May 26 19:46:05 CEST 2007

Try using Paste, Special in WORD or PowerPoint.  The graphic will be
slightly smaller too but I find the size is just right.

What works better for me, but does require some forethought, is something
like this:

graphics.off()
windows(width = 5.8, height = 5.8, pointsize = 12)
par(mar = c(4.5, 4.5, 4, 0.5) + 0.1)#  <-- sized to fit your graphic.
###        Customizing par() may solve your cut & paste problem, too.
###
### graphic generating logic goes here.
###
savePlot("graphic name", type = "wmf")

The rather than cut & paste, I use WORD or PowerPoint's "insert" to point to
the new graphic.

Charles Annis, P.E.

Charles.Annis at StatisticalEngineering.com
phone: 561-352-9699
eFax:  614-455-3265
http://www.StatisticalEngineering.com