[R] Problems accessing Rconnect

mister_bluesman mister_bluesman at hotmail.com
Sun May 20 13:56:39 CEST 2007

Hi. I nearly have Rserve working....

I have the dialog box which says..

Rserve: Ok, read to answer queries.

Having read all i can find, I followed the guidance given on
http://rosuda.org/Rserve/example.shtml

I tried to follow the first example but I am getting an error descirbed
below. My IDE looks like this:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p10705244/ide.jpg

However, when I try and compile my java file I get the following error:

Cannot access Rconnection
bad class file: C:\org\rosuda\JRclient\Rconnection.class
class file contains wrong class: org.rosuda.JRclient.Rconnection
Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the
classpath.
        Rconnection c = new Rconnection();
        ^

I am not quite sure I am doing wrong here... Could someone look at my IDE
tree hierarchy and give me some guidance?

Many Thanks