[R] How to extract R codes that embedded in a HTML file using Stangle?

Tao Shi shitao at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 19:01:30 CEST 2007

Hi Uwe,

Thanks for the answer, but I still need a bit more clearification.  I always
thought that a .rnw or .snw file is a file mixing word processing markup
(e.g. tex or HTML) and R/S code using noweb syntax.  Is the reason for
'Stangle' is not working with .rnw file with HTML due to there is no proper
driver available (like RweaveHTML driver for Sweave)?  If yes, does R2HTML
package have plans to provide a such driver?

....Tao