[R] Best way to utilize R graphing capabilities from other program

Abran Steele-Feldman abranskee at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 22:29:28 CEST 2007

I am working on an open source program to be used for
model selection and evalution.  I would like to
utilize the graphical capabilities of R to generate
plots that I would then display in my software
program.  What is the best way to go about this?  I
have looked at Rserve and also looked at re-compiling
R as a shared library.

I am looking for something that can be distributed
internally with my program (so that the user does not
need to install R separately) if possible, and also
something relatively small.

Any suggestions on how to proceed?  Good tutorials on
this subject?  Thanks for any advice

____________________________________________________________________________________Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more.