[R] confidence intervals on multiple comparisons

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue May 15 22:21:37 CEST 2007

Yes, but beware: in the default contr.treatment coding for contrasts, you
get estimates and confidence intervals for the first group and for the
**differences** between the first group and the others. As you said, it's
easy to get what you want from this, but you must pay attention to the
details here.

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical statistics