[R] Biplot

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Sun May 13 14:57:46 CEST 2007

Hi,

If you check the help for princomp, you'll see that it returns all
sorts of information in the form of a list. The most convenient
way is to save your analysis
xresults <- princomp(x, cor=TRUE)
then you can look at the scores, plot them yourself, anything
else you want
xscores <- xresults$scores

and so on.

Sarah