[R] Vignettes menu

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Wed May 9 16:13:40 CEST 2007

Hi,
   I don't think that advice given was quite correct. The addition of
the menu is not a "misfeature" of Bioconductor packages, but rather an
intentional act, I appreciate points of view differ, but there are times
when you might choose slightly less pejorative language.

As for the question, it seems to me to be entirely an R question, if
someone wants to know how to remove a menu item from the windows
version, that seems to be a pretty general question about manipulating
R, and has nothing to do with any specific package.

Robert

--
Robert Gentleman, PhD
Program in Computational Biology