[R] pvmnorm, error message

Dimitris Rizopoulos dimitris.rizopoulos at med.kuleuven.be
Wed May 9 15:38:42 CEST 2007

A is not correlation matrix; try this instead:

A <- diag(rep(0.5, 3))
A[1, 2] <- 0.5
A[1, 3] <- 0.25
A[2, 3] <- 0.5
A <- A + t(A)
pmvnorm(lower = rep(-Inf, 3), upper = rep(2, 3), corr = A)

Best,
Dimitris

----
Dimitris Rizopoulos
Ph.D. Student
Biostatistical Centre
School of Public Health
Catholic University of Leuven

Address: Kapucijnenvoer 35, Leuven, Belgium
Tel: +32/(0)16/336899
Fax: +32/(0)16/337015
Web: http://med.kuleuven.be/biostat/
     http://www.student.kuleuven.be/~m0390867/dimitris.htm