[R] Error in if (!length(fname) || !any(fname == zname)) { :

Vladimir Eremeev wl2776 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 12:01:52 CEST 2007

For me, the simplest way to find, what is wrong, would be tracing the R code:

library(debug)
mtrace(cph)
cph(Surv(time.sur, status.sur)~ strat(colon[,13])+colon[,18]
+colon[,20]+colon[,9], surv=TRUE)

... then find the place of the error and analyze how to adjust the function
call arguments to avoid the error and get the desired result.