[R] Multiple scatterplots

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Thu May 3 00:58:07 CEST 2007

Please note: in R you can specify (some of the) graphics parameters as the
appropriate length vectors. So your plot example below can also be done as,
for example:

plot(
rep.int(aa,3),c(cc,bb,dd),col=rep(c("red","blue","green"),e=length(aa)))

However, this doesn't seem to fit the posted request, where maybe something
like a trellis plot of the different distributions is what is wanted?? --
but I may well misunderstand.

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Statistics