[R] Can I scale the labels in a 'persp' graph?

salcaraz at obelix.umh.es salcaraz at obelix.umh.es
Fri Mar 16 13:02:57 CET 2007

Hi all:

I'm using 'persp' for 3D graphics.

I need the axis's labels smaller than by defect.

I see in 'help()', the information about 'par()'.

I have wrote:

>par(.....,cex.axis=0.5,cex.lab=0.5)
perspc(.................)

and the result don't change.

The question is: Can I change the size of labels in the perps graph??

Thank you in advance:

/salva

'cex.axis' The magnification to be used for axis annotation
           relative to the current setting of 'cex'. (Some functions
           such as 'points' accept a vector of values which are
           recycled.  Other uses will take just the first value if a
           vector of length greater than one is supplied.)

'cex.lab' The magnification to be used for x and y labels relative
           to the current setting of 'cex'.