[R] Problem to add legend to panel.histogram function

KOITA Lassana - STAC/ACE lassana.koita at aviation-civile.gouv.fr
Fri Mar 16 11:21:03 CET 2007

Hi, R users,
The following script works well, but I have problem to add some legend on
graphs. For example, I would like to past on each topright graphs one
thing:
   brown color for Gumbel density
   green color for Weibull density

Thank you for your help

(See attached file: compar_densités.txt)

Lassana KOITA
Chargé d'Etudes de Sécurité Aéroportuaire et d'Analyse Statistique  /
Project Engineer Airport Safety Studies & Statistical analysis
Service Technique de l'Aviation Civile (STAC) / Civil Aviation Technical
Department
Direction Générale de l'Aviation Civile (DGAC) / French Civil Aviation
Headquarters
Tel: 01 49 56 80 60
Fax: 01 49 56 82 14
E-mail: Lassana.Koita at aviation-civile.gouv.fr