[R] plot.tune

Kuhn, Max Max.Kuhn at pfizer.com
Wed Mar 14 20:18:40 CET 2007

Aimin,

Please see color.palette in ?plot.tune.

Sorry to be a broken record, but if you want people to help you, you
should:

  - read the help pages before sending an email

  - run sessionInfo() and send it in the email

You run the risk of people ignoring your emails. These steps will help
others understand your problems and believe that you tried solving the
issue before posting.

Max