[R] R for copying and pasting selected image files?

Kim Milferstedt milferst at uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 12 14:33:43 CET 2007

Hello,

I would like to use R to process a list of text strings. The text
strings are filenames, encoding experimental settings. Based on the
information in there I'd like to select certain files and copy only
the selected files to another directory.

The files are images and there is no need, actually no desire, to
open them. Is there a way to use R for copying and pasting files with
any file extension to another directory without opening them?

Thanks already for any help,

Kim

Kim Milferstedt
4125 Newmark Civil Engineering Laboratory
205 North Mathews Avenue MC-250
Urbana, IL 61801
USA
phone: (001) 217 333-9663