[R] Download packages problem.

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Wed Mar 7 21:33:36 CET 2007

"Luis Garavito" <lagaravitoh at unal.edu.co> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I have a little problem with the installation of a new packages. The
> installation of R software is correct, but my server required authentication
> for use it, and for load a new package directly from R it is not possible.
> Is there a code or process for server authentication (put my login and
> password) in R for download directly the packages?

Yes.

Without telling us what operating system, what version of R, and some
specifics of what you are trying and the error messages you are
seeing, it is rather difficult to imagine that you will get any useful
help.

Please have a look at the posting guide and send an update.

+ seth

--
Seth Falcon | Computational Biology | Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
http://bioconductor.org