[R] r-announce message from Adjoa

Adjoa Adu-Bobie aureliacuddliest at csexpres.cz
Tue Mar 6 17:40:23 CET 2007

WE Will Just start it's EXPLOTION. Market will make itself the rest .

Stronghold Industries Inc leading supplier of premium home technologies and services.

Symbol SGDS
Trade date Mar 06, 2007
Price $0.05
Growth +40%.

Stronghold's elite-class security arm, Moore Protection, protects over $750 million in residential property in the Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Pacific Palisades and Malibu areas of Southern California. With a "Who's Who" roster of celebrity clientele, Moore Protection is the fastest growing security company in its market segment.

Ask your broker about SGDS
Not intersted? Just watch.

> is very clearly the joke of the big online rooms.
The answer?
They are very busy right now.
I did not say Mike Sexton owned the site.
A set of symptoms in which a huge swap file is exhausted is to take a real close look at memory leaks.
> Hey Mike,
> Other sites apparently can hire competent people and get the job done.
Especially if the tune is repetitive as is the case with.
He is also apparently the unoffiicial or official RGP liaison.
Who in the hell do you think you are, Mike Sexton is a proffesional player, as well as a savvy business man.
Where do I get my experience to make such suggestions?