[R] ELECTRONIC LOTTO PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION! ! !!!!

FROM THE DESK OF AWARD DEPARTMENT electronic1lotto at aim.com
Tue Mar 6 16:03:07 CET 2007

Dear Lucky Winner r-help,

FROM THE DESK OF AWARD DEPARTMENT
GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED LOTTERY
REFERENCE NUMBER:  236/552/483/0161
BATCH  NUMBER:  235/686/ 211 / 007

RE: ELECTRONIC LOTTO PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION!

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today,of winners of the Electronic lotto Sweepstakes
International Programs held on the 19Th of January 2007, your e-mail address attached to ticket
number:ESLI/7/ 109/556/408 with Serial number: 50/CL/452 drawn from the lucky number:
302/298/333/541, and consequently won in the 3rd  category. You have therefore been approved for a
huge sum  of  Eight Hundred And Seven Thousand, Euros Only  (870,000.00 Euro).
CONGRATULATION ! ! !

Your prize award has been deposited and insured with your e-mail address in your favor alone, we ask
that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money
remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted
abuse of this program by some participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 65,000 companies and
individual email addresses from Europe, America, Asia, Australia, Caribbean, Africa and New Zeal-and as
part of international program which we conduct once every year.

To begin your claim /processing of your prize winning, you are advised to contact the remittance
department with the information below:

REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT:
E-MAIL:   electronis1lotto at aim.com
TEL/FAX: +31-847-300-199:+31-625-451-158
DIRECTOR: MR. JOE VANDERSA.

For the processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated bank account of your
choice.Please be aware that your paying bank will effect payment swiftly upon satisfactory report and
verifications provided by our remittance department. Remember, if not claim for certain period it will
returned as unclaimed to the office.

Note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember to quote your reference and
batch numbers in all correspondence.You are also advised to provide him with the under listed
information
as soon as possible:

1. Name in full
2. Address
3. Nationality
4. Age
5. Occupation
6. Phone/Fax,

Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform your claim agent as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs.Rita Joop
Public Relation Officer.