[R] Birutal BZRUTAL Cdhick

Gladys javmarqueswjqt at primerama.es
Tue Mar 6 15:38:09 CET 2007

I am having so much fun performing, I feel almost guilty. I think, my God, I hope no one comes and busts me for this.

http://site.exrimad.com/extr/p1/1/
Young hzoney fsorced to sduck cvock and vyiolently BRBUTAL in various pjositions

Moral of the Work. In war: resolution. In defeat: defiance. In victory: magnanimity. In peace: goodwill.
A winner rebukes and forgives a loser is too timid to rebuke and too petty to forgiveA professional is someone who can do his best work when he doesn't feel like it.You know how you hate to be interrupted, so why are you always doing it to me.