[R] Linear programming with sparse matrix input format?

roger koenker roger at ysidro.econ.uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 6 03:08:21 CET 2007

If you can reformulate your LP as an L1 problem, which is known to be
possible without loss of generality, but perhaps not without loss of
sleep,
then you could use the sparse quantile regression functions in the
quantreg package.

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger                Roger Koenker
email   rkoenker at uiuc.edu                       Department of Economics
vox:    217-333-4558                            University of Illinois
fax:    217-244-6678                            Champaign, IL 61820