[R] Using R for devices trial

Cody_Hamilton at Edwards.com Cody_Hamilton at Edwards.com
Thu Mar 1 23:43:08 CET 2007

I would like to use R for submissions to FDA/CDRH (the medical device
company I work for currently uses only SAS).  Previous postings to the list
regarding R and 21 CFR 11 compliance have been very helpful.  However,
reluctance to using open source software for statistical analyses and
reporting remains high here at my company.  Has anyone used R for an
official submission to FDA/CDRH?  It would be most helpful if I could tell
our group that others have been able to use R for this purpose.

Regards,
Cody Hamilton
Staff Biostatistician
Edwards Lifesciences