[R] \include-mechanism in Sweave?

Dietrich Trenkler Dietrich.Trenkler at uni-osnabrueck.de
Fri Jun 29 11:26:17 CEST 2007

Dear HelpeRs,

I'm very fond of Sweave and I use it as often as possible.  It'a a pity
I can't use it for larger projects or can I?

For instance suppose I have three files file1.rnw, file2.rnw and
file3.rnw with Sweave code.  Working on file2.rnw I whould like to
exclude file1.rnw and file3.rnw temporarily and joining all of them
later.  This amounts to a mechanism similar to using LaTeX's \include
command.  *Is* there a way to achieve that?

Thank you in advance.

D. Trenkler

--
Dietrich Trenkler c/o Universitaet Osnabrueck
Rolandstr. 8; D-49069 Osnabrueck, Germany