[R] running Rcmdr

Christopher W. Ryan cryan at binghamton.edu
Thu Jun 28 00:50:03 CEST 2007

I am very much a novice R user, and this is my first post to the List,
but given that disclaimer, perhaps you could put library(Rcmdr) as a
line in your Rprofile.site file?  I think this contains commands that
are run every time R is opened.  [At least, I noticed after I installed
my Tinn-R and got it to communicate with R, that certain R packages
necessary for use of Tinn-R now get run every time I open Tinn-R (and R
opens with it.)]

That way, typing R on the command line (might!) run Rcmdr too.

--Chris
Christopher W. Ryan, MD
40 Arch Street, Johnson City, NY  13790
cryanatbinghamtondotedu
PGP public keys available at http://home.stny.rr.com/ryancw/

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]