[R] R-excel

Erich Neuwirth erich.neuwirth at univie.ac.at
Tue Jun 26 06:05:17 CEST 2007

The R(D)COM server (contaiong the RExcel Excel addin) and/or the rcom
package allow (among other things) to select a range in Excel and
directly transfer it to R as an array or as a dataframe.
It only works on Windows with Excel and R installed.

More information on these packages is available at

http://rcom.univie.ac.at

Erika Frigo wrote:
> Good morning to everybody,
> I have a problem : how can I import excel files in R???
>
> thank you very much
>

> Dr.sa. Erika Frigo
> Università degli Studi di Milano
> Facoltà di Medicina Veterinaria
> Dipartimento di Scienze e Tecnologie Veterinarie per la Sicurezza Alimentare (VSA)
>
> Via Grasselli, 7
> 20137 Milano
> Tel. 02/50318515
> Fax 02/50318501
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Erich Neuwirth, Didactic Center for Computer Science
University of Vienna
Visit our SunSITE at http://sunsite.univie.ac.at
Phone: +43-1-4277-39464 Fax: +43-1-4277-9394