[R] Fitting a model to a test set

Kuhn, Max Max.Kuhn at pfizer.com
Mon Jun 25 01:14:01 CEST 2007

Des,

Please provide some information (like the results of sessionInfo) and
example code for your model. Did you use gee to fit the model and with
what function? If could be that you need to examine the type argument of
the predict function to make sure that you are getting the scale that
you are interested in.

Max