[R] Retrieve part of (top right corner) of a "plot.data.frame" plot?

Sébastien pomchip at free.fr
Wed Jun 20 13:13:25 CEST 2007

Hi,

That is maybe not the most elegant way but you can hide some plots
regions by add a white polygon, eg:

polygon(x=c(1,1,0,...),y=c(0,1,0,...),col=0,xpd=xpd)

Just a personnal question, can you modify the content of the "title"
boxes without changing the names of the variables, e.g. "myParameter"
instead of "a"?