[R] Registration density profiles using FDA (Functional Data Analysis)

Bellanger Lise lise.bellanger at univ-nantes.fr
Fri Jun 15 20:12:14 CEST 2007

Hello,

      I would like to use  fda (Functional data analysis) library  to
compare sampled curves that are density profiles. But I encounter some
problems to register my data as functional data.
I know that I must use a registration function to align functions in
order to have important features found in each curve occur at roughly
the same argument value, prior to do subsequent analysis ( PCA and
cluster analysis).   But I do not know which function (if there exists
one) allows me  to synchronize density profiles : could help me please ?

  Thank you by advance

  Best regards

        Lise Bellanger

--