[R] R Book Advice Needed

Vincent Goulet vincent.goulet at act.ulaval.ca
Fri Jun 15 02:51:05 CEST 2007

Alain,

I didn't notice you can read French when I first saw your message.

If you want to start learning R by the programming language, you
might appreciate my document "Introduction à la programmation en S",
available in the Contributed documentation - Other languages - French
on CRAN. The document will form the basis of the book I should
publish with Springer in 2008.

Comments appreciated.