[R] sma package, and MouseArray data set

Peter Dunn dunn at usq.edu.au
Fri Jun 15 02:42:34 CEST 2007

Hi all

I have just downloaded the  sma  package from CRAN.
On installing on my linux machine, I get the message

> library(sma)
> data(MouseArray)
Warning message:
file 'MouseArray.RData' has magic number 'RDX1'
   Use of save versions prior to 2 is deprecated

Hereafter,  MouseArray  is not found:

> MouseArray
Error: object "MouseArray" not found

We were hoping to use the  MouseArray  data with  some
of the  sma  functions.

Since the data seems the only problem, is the data
available elsewhere in this form?  Or is there an easy
work-around?

I have tried contacting the listed maintainer (Benjamin Bolstad),
but the listed email address (mb at bmbolstad.com) bounced.

Thanks.

P.

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.5.0 (2007-04-23)
i486-pc-linux-gnu

locale:
LC_CTYPE=en_AU.UTF-8;LC_NUMERIC=C;LC_TIME=en_AU.UTF-8;LC_COLLATE=en_AU.UTF-8;LC_MONETARY=en_AU.UTF-8;LC_MESSAGES=en_AU.UTF-8;LC_PAPER=en_AU.UTF-8;LC_NAME=C;LC_ADDRESS=C;LC_TELEPHONE=C;LC_MEASUREMENT=en_AU.UTF-8;LC_IDENTIFICATION=C

attached base packages:
[1] "stats"     "graphics"  "grDevices" "utils"     "datasets"  "methods"
[7] "base"

other attached packages:
     sma
"0.5.15"

--
Dr Peter Dunn  |  dunn <at> usq.edu.au
Faculty of Sciences, USQ; http://www.sci.usq.edu.au/staff/dunn

This email (including any attached files) is confidential an...{{dropped}}