[R] question about data availale in .RData file using the biobase package

ramakanth reddy ramakanth_99 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jun 12 06:09:48 CEST 2007

Hi all

I am analyzing micro array data and I have R workspace images as my source of the data(.Rdata format).That was in the biobase package format,so I used some commands from the bio base package manual and could write the data into excel files.

The data I am working on is the cancer data.

I could get microarray information and recurrence information by using commands like

x<-pData(oncogene)

y<-exprs(oncogene)

I think the survival information should also be in the .RData file.How can i know what all information is available in the give file.

Please let me know any commands that show what type of information is available in the given file from a bio base package.

Thank You

rama kanth

      Download prohibited? No problem! To chat from any browser without download, Click Here: http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php