[R] Metropolis-Hastings Markov Chain Monte Carlo in Spatstat

roger koenker rkoenker at uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 7 00:09:46 CEST 2007

Take a look at:  http://sepwww.stanford.edu/software/ratfor.html
and in particular the link there to the original paper by Brian
Kernighan describing ratfor; it is only 14 pages, but it is a model
of clarity of exposition and design.

I wouldn't worry too much about the makefile  -- it probably
knows exactly what to do with ratfor provided you have the
ratfor preprocessor available from the above link, and the rest
of the tools to build from source.

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Champaign, IL 61820