[R] Neural Net. in R

Vladimir Eremeev wl2776 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 18:15:33 CEST 2007

I have written some bindings from the SNNS (Stuttgart Neural Network
Simulator) to R.
However, this work is not finished since the lack of interest to it and lack
of time.
At the moment, I use the mixture of scripts for R, cmd.exe, bash, and SNNS'
batchman (latter two under cygwin) in my work.

SNNS by itself is rather feature rich and well documented.
Unfortunately its development has stopped many years ago, and it contains
bugs, which I still failed to find and eliminate.