[R] naiveBayes other than e1071

Saeed Abu Nimeh sabunime at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 21:29:08 CEST 2007

Max,
Thanks. I have tried it but i keep getting an error:
Error in as.vector(x, mode) : invalid argument 'mode'
Do I have to do something specific when using the class column. I tried
both  y.y<-as.vector and y.y<-as.factor.

dread<-read.table('dataset.csv',sep=",")
x.x<-as.matrix(dread[,2:256])
y.y<-as.vector(dread[,1])
nb<- NaiveBayes(x=x.x,grouping=y.y)
pred.nb<-predict(nb)

Error in as.vector(x, mode) : invalid argument 'mode'

Thanks,
Saeed