[R] One-dimensional point processes

dhinds at sonic.net dhinds at sonic.net
Tue Jun 5 21:15:34 CEST 2007

I'm interested in characterizing data from a one-dimensional point
process... say, testing for stationarity, or measuring the degree of
clustering at different length scales.  This sounds like a spatial
statistics problem but the available tools all seem focused on 2+
dimensional data.  Time series methods have the right dimensionality
but seem focused on regularly spaced data.

Does anyone know of an R package that implements spatial statistics
methods for one-dimensional data?  So far I've come up pretty dry.

-- Dave