[R] Lines to plots with a for-loop

ONKELINX, Thierry Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be
Tue Jun 5 13:50:39 CEST 2007

Dear Taija,

You want lines but use points? Try

for(i in levels(fHCGB$code)){
  with(subset(fHCGB,code==i),
    plot(pooledPlateIntra, type="b", ylim=ylim, xlab=code, ylab="CV%")
    lines(fHCGB$limitVarC, col="green"))
}

Cheers,

Thierry
----
ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Research Institute for Nature
and Forest
Cel biometrie, methodologie en kwaliteitszorg / Section biometrics,
methodology and quality assurance
Gaverstraat 4
9500 Geraardsbergen
Belgium
tel. + 32 54/436 185
Thierry.Onkelinx op inbo.be
www.inbo.be

Do not put your faith in what statistics say until you have carefully
considered what they do not say.  ~William W. Watt
A statistical analysis, properly conducted, is a delicate dissection of
uncertainties, a surgery of suppositions. ~M.J.Moroney