[R] GUI for R running under Linux

John Sorkin jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Tue Jun 5 02:15:34 CEST 2007

Colleagues,
I have been using R under windows for some time, and have become accustomed to the GUI that accompanies R. I have recently begun using R under Linux (Fedora), but can not find an equivalent GUI interface; at a terminal window I enter
Am I missing something? Can I get a GUI for R (version 2.5) running under Linux?
Thanks,
John

John Sorkin M.D., Ph.D.
Chief, Biostatistics and Informatics
University of Maryland School of Medicine Division of Gerontology
Baltimore VA Medical Center
10 North Greene Street
GRECC (BT/18/GR)
Baltimore, MD 21201-1524
(Phone) 410-605-7119

Confidentiality Statement:
This email message, including any attachments, is for the so...{{dropped}}