[R] How to use density function to find h_{k}

Roger Koenker roger at ysidro.econ.uiuc.edu
Sun Jun 3 19:31:59 CEST 2007

You might try:  http://www.stanford.edu/~kasparr/software/silverman.r

But  take a look at the referenced paper by Silverman first.  You could
also try the CRAN package ftnonpar by Kovac and Davies.

url:	www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger/my.html	Roger Koenker
email	rkoenker at uiuc.edu			Department of Economics
vox: 	217-333-4558				University of Illinois
fax:   	217-244-6678				Champaign, IL 61820