[R] Standard errors of the predicted values from a lme (or lmer)-object

Michael Kubovy kubovy at virginia.edu
Sun Jun 3 14:13:24 CEST 2007

On Jun 1, 2007, at 6:08 AM, Dieter Menne wrote:

> Fränzi Korner <fraenzi.korner <at> oikostat.ch> writes:
>
>> how do I obtain standard errors of the predicted values from a lme
>> (or
>> lmer)-object?
>
> Not totally clear what you mean. intervals(lmeresult) gives the
> confidence
> intervals for the coefficients. Otherwise, you can do some
> calculations with
> residuals(lmeresult). Most useful for diagnostic purposes is plot
> (lmeresult).

Perhaps
?estimable
in the gmodels package
_____________________________
Professor Michael Kubovy
University of Virginia
Department of Psychology
USPS:     P.O.Box 400400    Charlottesville, VA 22904-4400
Parcels:    Room 102        Gilmer Hall
         McCormick Road    Charlottesville, VA 22903
Office:    B011    +1-434-982-4729
Lab:        B019    +1-434-982-4751
Fax:        +1-434-982-4766
WWW:    http://www.people.virginia.edu/~mk9y/