[R] PCA with missing data?

Adam D. I. Kramer adik at ilovebacon.org
Sun Jul 29 04:50:11 CEST 2007

Hello,

 	I'm interested in running a PCA on a data set with lots of missing
data. There're a few techniques online which suggest how I could go about
doing this, but before I committed to coding them into R, I wanted to see
whether anyone could recommend a currently existing package with such a
procedure.

 	Google searching for such a procedure has'nt turned much up...but I
blame that on the difficulty of searcching for single letters, and the
rampant use of R as a variable name. But I did attempt to do my homework
before posting to the list!

Cordially,

--
Adam D. I. Kramer