[R] Subscript out of bounds when using datadist() from Design library

Cody Hamilton Cody_Hamilton at Edwards.com
Thu Jul 26 01:16:30 CEST 2007

I am running R version 2.4.1 on Windows XP.  I have a question regarding the datadist() function from the Design library.  I have a data.frame (call it my.data) with 4 columns.  When I submit the code

datadist(data=my.data)

I get the following error message:

Error in X[[1]] : subscript out of bounds

I suspect there may be something wrong with my data.frame (I'm certain there is nothing wrong with datadist()), but I don't know what.  Has anyone experienced the mistake I seem to be making?

Regards,
Cody Hamilton
Edwards Lifesciences